Thank you so much for visiting my stop in the scavenger hunt! My book for the hunt is Einar Breaking the Sea. And my question is: Where is Einar stranded? Visit my books Amazon preview here: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B0826Z11FH&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_2-z7Db15RBHVQ&tag=victsgoss-20 and read through it to find the answer. Once you have the answers to all 25 questions from all of the authors, record them on the entry form here: https://forms.gle/XzyEm8fwPnbKxPvm8 PLEASE DO NOT post your answers publicly.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Giveaway’s are in no way endorsed or sponsored by any business or entity beyond the authors.
- To qualify for the Scavenger Hunt giveaway you MUST answer all 25 questions correctly.
- All answers must be recorded on the Google entry form and nowhere else. If someone posts an answer publicly, their comment will be deleted by the authors and will not count.
- Amanda Mariel will notify the Scavenger Hunt winners via email within one week of the giveaway ending. Amanda Mariel will also deliver the grand prize $300 Amazon gift card as well as the two runners up $50 Amazon gift cards.
- Individual authors are responsible for announcing the winners of their giveaways as well as delivering their prizes.
- See the full set of rules, terms, and conditions on the Google entry form.
For a full list of the scavenger hunt stops go here http://amandamariel.com/historical-holiday-scavenger-hunt-giveaway/ J
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and good luck!